free website stats program UK & Other Riders check in | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

UK & Other Riders check in

re: UK & Other Riders check in

Hi Cedarbrook, No not a member of Rolling Hills, am eligible to be a member of oxford chapter, but not really my thing. I like the freedom of doing my own thing, if you know what I mean! great to see all you other guys on this forum though.

Hi Cedarbrook, No not a member of Rolling Hills, am eligible to be a member of oxford chapter, but not really my thing. I like the freedom of doing my own thing, if you know what I mean! great to see all you other guys on this forum though.

Enjoy your ride Zach - I've got the year's HOG membership which they give you when you buy a new bike, but I haven't been along yet tho I mean to go along one of these days just to say hello and take a ride with them. In the meantime - like you, I'm enjoying the road and the freedom :D:D:D:D.

May see you out and about in the Cotswolds some time - I'll give a nod or a clutch hand wave!

hi all from the uk,hope you are all enjoying the brilliant weather we are not having,from sunny birmingham

Hey UK riders,

Any of you found somewhere to buy the oil most recommeded on this site - Mobil 1 V Twin 20/50? You can import it from USA but that's really pricey.

What's the favoured oil with UK riders? I don't want to go with HD Syn 3 as it's not reckoned to be as good as the Grade 4 synthetics.

Cheers all. :D

Back