free website stats program UK & Other Riders check in | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

UK & Other Riders check in

re: UK & Other Riders check in

hi hobbit ever go to the cat and fiddle ? goyt valley etc . where are you actualy situated

From Birmingham,they were very helpful although i still haven't received my Hog membership as promised!!!! Where about in the Midlands are you from ?

I've had the bike about 2 months now but no hog pack yet ,im in Solihull too so i will keep my eye out for you!!

rdlee
I ride out with the lot on the following web site Motorbike Tyres, MOT's and performance servicing from Mr Pig's Motorcycles in Manchester you may know where he is on temperance street. During the light evenings we set off from the airport on wednesdays, now the nights are drawing in we do Sunday rides. My tag is steve b on the pigs forum i posted some pics of my trip to the ardennes.
join the forum and come out for a run. That would make 2 harley's.

once home i will find the number for HOG membership so you can ring em and find out were it is.
i will be fairly easy to spot short dude struggling to reach the floor :D oh yeah and riding in the rain

I was out riding in the rain last weekend. It was sunny when I left home, but as seems to be normal this year, it rained an hour later. I'm only 30 miles from you as well.

I'm back in the US working again now, so no bike for another month. :(

Back