free website stats program UK & Other Riders check in | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

UK & Other Riders check in

re: UK & Other Riders check in

Hi Gang...

Slidepaw here from Berkshire in the UK... Born again biker trying to learn to get my 02 Fatboy around corners. It's got SE slash downs, K&N high flow intake kit & V&H Fuelpak... pretty much work in progress though, has a few niggles I'm trying to iron out. Anyone in the area fancy a ride out gis'a shout!

Hi Gang...

Slidepaw here from Berkshire in the UK... Born again biker trying to learn to get my 02 Fatboy around corners. It's got SE slash downs, K&N high flow intake kit & V&H Fuelpak... pretty much work in progress though, has a few niggles I'm trying to iron out. Anyone in the area fancy a ride out gis'a shout!

Hi ya slidepaw, used to live in the south east meself, but now in frogland,
if ya just startin up again, try the Riders Edge course if ya can afford it, those dudes are on standard hogs and will give ya the tools to go quicker n safer without tuning.

Any of you UK dudes want to run on some of the emptiest twistiest roads in europe, get your selves together and come across for fine roads, fine wines, n cheap parties.

Any of you UK dudes want to run on some of the emptiest twistiest roads in europe, get your selves together and come across for fine roads, fine wines, n cheap parties.

I usually have a 10 days or so in Europe every summer wife is German from sauerland s we have to visit her family then spend some time in the Rhine and morsel valleys and pick up a years supply of baccy in Belgium on the way home

Brian

Happy Christmas to all HDT members (in the UK and outside the Mainland :naughty) and Best Wishes for a very Happy New year!!:D:D

hi i`m mal from sunny hull anyone riding down to faro? 2012 looks like i`ll be going on my own at least til salamanca,leaving hull 12 july down to tunnel if anyone fancies a ride?

Recently joined, located in West Sussex not too far from Gatwick.
Riding to Outer Hebrides (Lewis) in May. anything for a laugh.
assuming its stopped snowing by then. Can live with the rain.

Busy planning a 5 month trip to USA next year, flying bike over, aim is to visit each state....(including Hawaii & Alaska):30:

Welcome miceracs. Your Scottish trip sounds great but next year's - wow. A day dream of so many riders. Was in Hawai'i last summer and I saw some fantastic roads screaming for a motorbike - enjoy and ride safe.

Back