free website stats program Two week May Roadtrip | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Two week May Roadtrip

Only four weeks until we start our 3500 mile ride from VA to Key West and back. :bigsmiley11:

I am looking into software/apps to log our trip, so we can share with the folks at home and facebook.

So far I have found Antietam sunday 4/1/12 - Motorcycling trip | EveryTrail

Anything else out there worthwhile sharing?

Thanks
For tracking I use a Spot Tracker. Creates a map very similar to what you linked. Almost identical, actually. Was that done with an iphone?

Below is the spot tracker link from my last trip. It can link directly into facebook for "check-in" messages.

Road Trip - Motorcycling trip - Spot | SpotAdventures

AJ

AJ and all,

Spottracker looks very similar indeed. We have tested everytrail and are very happy with it. Thanks for you input, and many happy miles to you in September.

We are leaving tomorrow morning @ sunrise on our first leg of the trip from the DC area to Rehoboth beach, and from there as close as possible to the coast towards Norfolk where we expect to end up tomorrow night.

Just in case anybody wants to roll along for part of our trip, below are our bikes: ready to roll.

Progress can be monitored @ EveryTrail Trips by michel.dekoning - page 1 - order: creation date | EveryTrail

Later

Pim & Michel

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 11
AJ and all,

Spottracker looks very similar indeed. We have tested everytrail and are very happy with it. Thanks for you input, and many happy miles to you in September.

We are leaving tomorrow morning @ sunrise on our first leg of the trip from the DC area to Rehoboth beach, and from there as close as possible to the coast towards Norfolk where we expect to end up tomorrow night.

Just in case anybody wants to roll along for part of our trip, below are our bikes: ready to roll.

Progress can be monitored @ EveryTrail Trips by michel.dekoning - page 1 - order: creation date | EveryTrail

Later

Pim & Michel

have a save trip...looks like fun wish it was me :D

Back