free website stats program Two into one | Harley Davidson Forums

Two into one

67wizard

I have been thinking about getting a two into one exhaust.
Any thoughts about which one to buy? I have been told thats
a better way to go than 2/1/2/ Any thoughts? its going on a
2014 Ultra Limited
thanks

on my 110 CVO i fitted the the V&H X-pipe and monster Ovals and its was excellent, but the 2-1 on my Fat boy and Switch back do seem to offer more TQ from the seat of the pants Dyno, i had the pro pipe on the fat boy and have the SE (aka supertrapp muffler) on the Switch back

2 into 1 exhaust provides better scavenging, keep in mind BIGGER is better when it comes to muffler diameter for more torque, If Thunderheaders had better chrome I would lean that way JMO

this is my 09 CVO Ultra with the X-Pipe from V&H with monster ovals you could wheelie this sucker off the throttle or it would just break loose and scare the life out of your as your backside twitched as you opposite locked it to counter the power slide. as well as my stage 3 103 cammed up Fat boy with the 2-1 Pro Pipe from V&H and my Vrod with a fair few tweaks and the outlaw 2-1 :D ( not one to follow behind PMSL)
oh can you see a trend here LOL

Attachments

• P9280114.jpg
    P9280114.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 51
  • P6070149.jpg
    P6070149.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 55
  • P1010068.jpg
    P1010068.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 54
I'm running Rineharts on my 08 FLHTC. Sounds good, easy install and, after 8 mos still look good. Definately improved the sound and my seat of the pants experience.

I have Rienhart slipons on now, but their are the smaller mufflers.
Sound is ok but looking for something better. If I stay with the 2-1-2
I migfht try the four inch rienharts. Fulsac headers, no cats, they sounded loud on my 2010 UC.

I have been thinking about getting a two into one exhaust.
Any thoughts about which one to buy? I have been told thats
a better way to go than 2/1/2/ Any thoughts? its going on a
2014 Ultra Limited
thanks

Generally speaking and all things being equal, a 2:1:2 system with a true merge collector has been showing to perform as well as a 2:1 system. By merge collector I refer to systems like Fuel Moto , V&H and Fullsac that merge the exhaust via an "X" pipe. I would not be concerned about giving away performance by running a 2:1:2 system vice a 2:1 provided the system was one of the afore mentioned or similar x-pipe systems. JMHO.
WAP.gif

I've got the full exhaust system, bought if from my dealer for little over 400.00, couldn't let it go I felt it was such a good deal. It has definitely improved the performance and , to me, makes the bike look much better.

I am running the Vance and Hines pro pipe on my 2014 road king I love the sound and it makes good low end trq I have the screaming eagle breather and race tuner it dynode at 85hp and 95trq hope this helps

Attachments

• 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 30
Back