free website stats program Two Battery Tender Jr's bit the dirt | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Two Battery Tender Jr's bit the dirt

Check your neutral connection in all breaker boxes...............
Loose/bad neutral connection will cause dimming lights, brighter lights, burn up electronics, motors, etc.........
It can and does start fires.
If you don't find something on your side get your power company to come check out their connections at the pole and weatherhead.

I will check all the neutrals. I will report what I find. If nothing, I will get the power Co. out here to check their end.
Thanks for the help. Pete

Pete, just a heads up before calling the power company check to see if they charge first, around me if they come out and the problem is determined not to be on their end they can charge around $280.00, don't know if they do where your at, but it doesn't hurt to ask. this used to be free over here , but i think due to de-regulation they started charging.

Please be careful when checking out fuse box. Wear electricians gloves. If you slip, without gloves , your dead. A open fuse box is a accident waiting to happen, and you have to open it to check neutrals & grounds let alone change breakers.
If a person does not know exactly what to do, STOP! Get someone that does, so somebody doesn't get seriously burnt or killed.
wilks3
:USA

Back