free website stats program Twin Cooled?? | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Twin Cooled??

Yeah...my thoughts exactly. I looked at the differences between the Ultra and the Limited and I don't see much anymore other than the 103" twin-cooled motor.
I was at a toss-up in 2012 between and Ultra and a Limited.

The Ultra is a Limited. Not sure what you're referring to when you just say Ultra. Mine is an Ultra Limited. There's also an Ultra Cassic. And I think there used to be another Ultra. Maybe the Road Glide.

The Ultra is a Limited. Not sure what you're referring to when you just say Ultra. Mine is an Ultra Limited. There's also an Ultra Cassic. And I think there used to be another Ultra. Maybe the Road Glide.

Sorry...when I was just referring to an "Ultra" by itself I was referring to the "ELECTRA GLIDE ULTRA-CLASSIC" or FLHTCU and the "Limited" as the Electra Glide Ultra Classic Limited (or FLHTK). My comment was that when I bought my Ultra (classic) in 2012 the differences were, the Ultra Classic had the bag guards around the saddlebags while the Ultra Classic Limited did not, as well as a bumper on the front fender. The Ultra Classic Limited came with the luggage rack on the tourpak where the Ultra Classic did not. The Ultra Classic Limited also had the chrome accented wheels, the titanium-faced gauges, and a power receptacle in the tourpak for a cell phone charger. Nothing really as earth-shattering a difference as was in the 2009 - 2011 models where the Electra Glide Ultra Classic Limited came standard with the 103 cu. in motor where the other touring models still had the 96" motor that became standard in 2007 which then was worth the added cost for the "Limited" in my opinion. The 2014 models have again, offered a substantial difference (the twin-cooled 103 as opposed to the standard 103 and the daymaker LED lights) between the two models.

Back