free website stats program Twin Cooled?? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Twin Cooled??

Come on, where is your sprit of adventure? New horizons? Explore the unknown? First one to be trailered back to the dealer?:D

I wonder if part of R&D was tip overs? The reason, will coolant system be damaged if us older guys drop bike like we do some times..
That will be a interesting event while being towed to dealer.......

Stopped by MBHD yesterday to look at the new 2014. The limited, the ultra classic, and tri-glide are all liquid cooled. The radiator so to speak is located inside the lowers housing, I was drooling over a silver-blue limited, may have to take a test ride!:D

The Ultra Classic is still air cooled w/ oil cooler. The Ultra Limited is twin cooled. Water pump where the oil cooler used to be.

It's just the heads that are liquid-cooled... for now. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop when they bring the Road Glide back in 2015 "after re-design".

Me, too. If the liquid cooling reduces the heat felt by the rider it might be time for me to trade in my 09 Road Glide and my 05 Goldwing when the 2015 Road Glide comes out.

IMO it will take some engineering to install this thru the Dyna line, Me thinks it will look out of place. I am surprised at it also seeing how the MOCO experiments with the Dyna models all the time

You guys did wipe the drool off before you left right?

Back