free website stats program Twin Cooled?? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Twin Cooled??

Found an article on this topic that does a good job explaining Twin Cooled at the site Visordown.com. Take a look at their home page (I can't post a link for some reason) under 'Water cooling on 2014 Harleys'. It includes patent drawings for the cooling system.

Did some reading up on the subject and it sure sounds like the 2014 will have water cooled heads. Sounds like it's a big secret from Harley but the word is getting out.

Thanks everyone. Now I guess we wait and see how the buying public handles it.

just received an email..the new 2014 models are in at Lakeland HD..gonna have to check them out on my way home from work.

OK. Just talked to sales at Lakeland HD. The CVO and Limited do have water cooled engines. The jugs are cooled by water that circulates through radiators inside each of the lowers. There ya go! They don't have any in yet but did confirm the existence of the first ever water cooled production Harley touring bike. Woot woot!!

OK. Just talked to sales at Lakeland HD. The CVO and Limited do have water cooled engines. The jugs are cooled by water that circulates through radiators inside each of the lowers. There ya go! They don't have any in yet but did confirm the existence of the first ever water cooled production Harley touring bike. Woot woot!!

Does this mean that you cannot remove the lowers?:dknow

Back