free website stats program Turn Sigs not working | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Turn Sigs not working

Load equalizer IS necessary for LED turn signals, "because they draw less current at least 75% less than equivalent brightness incandescent" THAT IS THEIR PURPOSE...Küryakyn (if that is the brand you used) specifies LE module should be installed.

Thanks for the help. I reconnected my old turn signals to eliminate the possible relay going bad, sure enough everthing worked so will be purchasing a load equalizer.

Does anyone know about the "street magic" load equalizer? I'm leaning towards this one because of the warranty and the fact it's a plug n play type of hook up. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know agout names , like the "best" one , with a load equilizer , but i payed $60.00 for mine and it does what it is supposed to do . the one i have is from biketronics inc. (smartequilizer) . i got mine at a show so i don't know what you will get it for . here is their web site Welcome to Biketronics, Inc.

phone # 208-882-8469

if it matters , they are u.s. made so at least it's not some china junk !:newsmile106:

oh and it is a plug and play type .

Last edited:
Back