free website stats program turn signals | Harley Davidson Forums

turn signals

bugkrazy

i have a 01 883 the person that had the bike b4 me cut the front turn signals off. quick ? what is the difference in the single filament and the double?which do i need to order

depends on where you are in the world the dual filament front indicators are for the us for rest of the world i think its single filament
in the uk if dual filament front indicators are fitted then bike fails mot as indicators have to go on then off not bright and dim

Brian

I have a 97 and wanted a bit more tail light, after looking at the wirng on the back end I ordered a set of front turn signals/runnng lights from J&P. I also ordered a set of red lenses.

Simply remove the factory rear turn signals, replace them with the new front units. The mounts will ground at the frame, then run the two wires (per side) to the turn signal wires for the front and tap into the turn signal side and find the tail light wire for the tail light (not the brake light). What you wind up with is rear running lights with turn signal and your rear tail light.

Back