free website stats program turn signals wont flash | Harley Davidson Forums

turn signals wont flash

lofatboy

I'm working on a 2000 heratige,all lights come on properly both front and back but dont flash.I check all terminals at the turn signal module and have power and ground where I should.The signal lights come on bright but just dont flash.I bought a new module but still no flash.The rear lights are led including the brake light which left and right half also flash when working correctly.This set up was working prior to this recent failure.Dont know whose led kit it is.The guy bought the bike with these parts on it.Also I put regular lamps back it and still no flash.I'm aware the leds can cause a no flash issue due to lack of load.Any help here is greatly appreciated

Also a resistor that comes with those LED lights. I am trouble shooting one tomorrow. I will post what I find.

I'm working on a 2000 heratige,all lights come on properly both front and back but dont flash.I check all terminals at the turn signal module and have power and ground where I should.The signal lights come on bright but just dont flash.I bought a new module but still no flash.The rear lights are led including the brake light which left and right half also flash when working correctly.This set up was working prior to this recent failure.Dont know whose led kit it is.The guy bought the bike with these parts on it.Also I put regular lamps back it and still no flash.I'm aware the leds can cause a no flash issue due to lack of load.Any help here is greatly appreciated

Replace the stock lights as per Glider and then check your manual. There are speciific test you can do to determine a bad TSM or wiring issue.

Back