turn signal to brake????

Discussion in 'Sportster Models' started by 06rdking, Nov 4, 2010.

1. 06rdking

06rdking Banned

is there a modual out there that just turns the turn signals to brake lights ( not with running lights too ) for a 2005 883 c. I like the idea of there being just the tail light until you hit the brake and then it all lights up. I just think it gets better attention that way. if anyone has an idea I would be very greatful. thanks,

2. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

If you have the stock HD setup with incandescent light, HD Parts and Accessories book (available free at your HD dealer) has a "kit" for your year make and model, basically a plug and play module with lens caps and lamp hardware. Go to your HD dealer or order on the Internet from Zanotti's. Go to your local dealer and they'll print out the Installation Instructions if you have a good repoire with the dealer.:D

3. 06rdking

06rdking Banned

Thanks I just found it!

4. Cyclops

Cyclops Active Member

Just in case... Not sure of your state's laws, or the laws of all the states you'll travel in, but you probably want to be sure your rear signal lens covers are Red once you install the module (depending on what you purchase they may come with the module). I only purchased a plug & play module, and didn't initially change my lenses from the ambers. Luckily I only got a warning... and then changed them to red. I'm just saying...

5. 06rdking

06rdking Banned

thanks cyclops bI am planning to go red. this is for my wifes 883xlc ,I really prefer everyone to see her, Bright as can be!