free website stats program Tuning Mikuni HSR 42 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tuning Mikuni HSR 42

Piotra

Hello
I would like to tune Mikuni HSR 42 carburettor, especially fuel-air mixture. Of course I can do it by regulating air screw and listening if the idle is regular. But I can use an emission analyzer. The question is what values on the emission analyzer should I obtain for this carburettor to be sure that the air screw is corectly positioned.

Hello
I would like to tune Mikuni HSR 42 carburettor, especially fuel-air mixture. Of course I can do it by regulating air screw and listening if the idle is regular. But I can use an emission analyzer. The question is what values on the emission analyzer should I obtain for this carburettor to be sure that the air screw is corectly positioned.

HSR MIKUNI Carb Tuning - Harley Davidson Community hope this sheds some light

Hello

Here is a link that will convert % of carbon monoxide to an air fuel ratio when using Infra-Red absorption.

VW Corrado World: Library: CO% to Air Fuel Ratio (AFR) Table

Back