free website stats program tuner ? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

tuner ?

from what i have read the pv tuner i am looking into is nothing like the s.e. tuner..it uses wide band 02 sensors and it tunes almost exactly to optimum w/o user changes or a dyno and it has 7 preset maps you can switch between while on the fly along with a on board screen connected to the tuner allowing you to monitor/change many aspects of the bike...
and with most people that have chimed in on this thread have called (EDIT) on 140 and the others saying they have no intentions of ever going that fast, why would i post what mods i have done...the engine mods have nothing to do with the issue i am having...and electrical wise the only thing i have done is upgrade the radio and speakers, r/s/t module,aftermarket rear lights, new speedo.... for those that have kept an open mind i thank you ..

Please read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Your problem is the speed limiter NOT the Rev limiter and the PV isn't going to fix it any better than the SESPT you have. The upper limit on your bike is 255 KPH. All you need to do is drop to 4th or 5th gear tuning to get the job done. It sounds like someone is looking for bragging rights on a dyno sheet to me here. If you bike can pull it, 6th gear shows more HP on a DynoJet than the exact same bike does in 5th gear. So you got to ask yourself which gear is correct?

Back