free website stats program tuner ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

tuner ?

Interesting thread....Im good good 110 mph ,mabe...Of coarse I have only done this one time and I'm good with that...:)..

SE disc is not very user friendly,but if You have some concept You can make many adjustments.Who knows, maybe You can "Smart Tune" Your problem away.

I thought you are using Dobeck products...? So would you mind telling us why? Thanks!

Beating a DEAD Horse as it has been Posted:D

go look under Dobecks, thread started by Dr. Dolittle and the story is there... Minus the bad language of course :s

Give it a read and you will see...:shock

signed....BUBBIE

Alright... I will read them... It is good time for me to get a new tuner and not sure which one. I will find one for my 2010 RKC and my wife's 2011 Sportster XL883L this summer. Thanks! :bigsmiley12:

price of my tuner plus 3 tunes... i really wish i had and possibly still will purchase the power vision pro with auto tune...i have heard great things about them

price of my tuner plus 3 tunes... i really wish i had and possibly still will purchase the power vision pro with auto tune...i have heard great things about them

PV auto tune is no different than "Smart Tune" that You already own.I would buy the software disc and cable and Smart tune before I jump to another tuner.JMO

May be starting to float the valves in which case top speed, under its own power, will soon be zero. IMO, without some major engine work, your engine will not tolerate very many 140 mph blasts before it grenades. Keep us posted and be sure to visit the HD reliability poll soon!

Also, in the sincere interest of your safety, please note:

D408F BW 130/70B18 63H
D407 BW 180/65B16 81H

These are the factory original tires for your bike. If this is your current rubber, they are only rated for 130 mph. Get "V" or "Z" rated rubber if you don't already have them.

A blowout at 140 mph would almost certainly be fatal. Skip the tuner and buy a bike that was designed to perform at 140 mph plus if that is your thing.

Watch out for the tank slapper speed wobble too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back