free website stats program Tuner needed-North Alabama | Harley Davidson Forums

Tuner needed-North Alabama

Veep

I am the proud owner of a 2009 Night Train. I have purchased V&H pipes along with a SE air filter. Being my first FI bike I am learning the joy of dealing with the ECM. So my dilemma is this; I need to have the bike dynotuned after installing the new parts. I also know that good tuners are hard to find. Can anyone recomend a shop in my area (Nashville to Birmingham) with a reputable tuner. Also, what should I expect to pay? I know a new SERT is about $450. I know the dyno time won't be free. :eek:

I am the proud owner of a 2009 Night Train. I have purchased V&H pipes along with a SE air filter. Being my first FI bike I am learning the joy of dealing with the ECM. So my dilemma is this; I need to have the bike dynotuned after installing the new parts. I also know that good tuners are hard to find. Can anyone recomend a shop in my area (Nashville to Birmingham) with a reputable tuner. Also, what should I expect to pay? I know a new SERT is about $450. I know the dyno time won't be free. :eek:

An alternative might be a fuel manager that you can do yourself. Check this out:

EFI Tuner Comparisons - Harley Davidson Community

If you still want to get someone to do things for you, check this:

5 Questions To Ask Your Engine Tuner - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

Back