free website stats program Tune For Slip-ons? | Harley Davidson Forums

Tune For Slip-ons?

Fuzzman

Account Removed
Hi everyone, Got a question. Do I have to have anything tuned or timed or whatever if I put 2" slip-ons on. Sorry if this is a dumb question, just don't know if the dealer will say " Oh you have to have this or that ", so I figure someone would know on the site. Thanks Alot. Fuzz

With the 07 & 08 bikes, they run very lean and while the dealers tell you that it will be ok, I like to add some fuel which will make it run better too.

i have a pair of slips on mny 07 and they seem to be ok . but i think i am going to get the
power caommander to do it the right way

Are the PC III's expensive? I'm on a pretty tight budget now. Added a future Harley rider March 21st. :D Thanks Fuzz

Hi everyone, Got a question. Do I have to have anything tuned or timed or whatever if I put 2" slip-ons on. Sorry if this is a dumb question, just don't know if the dealer will say " Oh you have to have this or that ", so I figure someone would know on the site. Thanks Alot. Fuzz

gotta quick ? on this ---- If Fuzzman put's 2" slips on ,a factory lean scoot, won't that take even more back pressure away ?

Back