free website stats program Tulsa/Ok. Riders where do you buy your Oil? | Harley Davidson Forums

Tulsa/Ok. Riders where do you buy your Oil?

ghost2277

Hello Everyone,
Member for a few yrs, don't post much just lurk in the shadows most of the time. Anyways I am about to Change all three holes on my 09 Fat Bob, and was curious Where folks around here buy their Harley Oil's, I know I can go to the dealer and get their junk but I would rather go with something a little better. I would like to try Spectro or Redline but don't know if there is any place to get that around Tulsa/Broken Arrow area. Also which oils do you find work best in our change every minute weather?:panic I know the oil questions get repeated over and over but this is more of a geographical issue. So in short Which oils do you use for OKIE weather and Where do you buy it. Thanks

Thanks for the reply, I tried to log on the cycle gear site before posting this but it was under maintenance or something and I couldn't get on, I finally got on and didn't see any spectro products, guess i just need to drop in and see what they have.

Which oil's would you recommend? I'm relatively new so any input would be nice. I seem to notice that around most forums in general each person has their own combo they like, kinda like the Ford V. Chevy debate, but since I am a NOOB I am open to all suggestions so fire away please

Hardy Har Har, (Note to self, don't just read the reply also read the signatures), I was a few hours into a 12hr shift so I was a little zoned out. Welp thanks for the replies, kinda figured I might get a few types of oil opinions outta someone in the area though. Guess I will just check out cycle gear and see what they have on hand.

go to red line .com and spectro.com and use tulsa'a zip code to find a dealer.
then call them to make sure they have the oil you want in stock. if not they can readily get it. roll on and throttle-up.

Back