free website stats program Tulsa Ok. HOG rally | Harley Davidson Forums

Tulsa Ok. HOG rally

formike56

I rode to Tulsa, Ok. on 7/2/08. Went to the Rally on the 3rd & 4th. That was the biggest disapointment. The cost was 40.00$, plus you had to be a HOG member. No problem... The local HD shops had their sales going on. One dealer served lunch, the other served breakfast. Only a half dozen vendors. That sold their Chinese Garbage. All in all 1700 miles later the ride was fun but the rally sucked........ Tulsa is a beautiful place to ride in between the rain showers.. The green country is awesome to ride.. Meet plenty of friendly people. Next time HOG has a rally I hope they put more of an effort into it..:eam

I have not been to many of these rallys, however I will admit this one was a bit lacking on the vendor front. My impression of a rally is to ride and meet new people. Both of these opportunities were there and we took advantage of them. You are not the first one who mentioned this to be a boring rally. We enjoyed ourselves, had fun but did enjoy the one in Enid last year much more. The band choices left some to the imagination, too. So, overall we gave this one an average rating. My wife's response was that boring people make for boring times, therefore do not be boring....make your own fun and WE DID!

I rode to Tulsa, Ok. on 7/2/08. Went to the Rally on the 3rd & 4th. That was the biggest disapointment. The cost was 40.00$, plus you had to be a HOG member. No problem... The local HD shops had their sales going on. One dealer served lunch, the other served breakfast. Only a half dozen vendors. That sold their Chinese Garbage. All in all 1700 miles later the ride was fun but the rally sucked........ Tulsa is a beautiful place to ride in between the rain showers.. The green country is awesome to ride.. Meet plenty of friendly people. Next time HOG has a rally I hope they put more of an effort into it..:eam

Well, get your stuff back out and come on down to the Lonestar Rally in Galveston coming up at the end of Oct./first of Nov. Last year, 486,000 attended as per TX.D.O.T. figures. This year, who knows!! Lots to do and see. Check this out:

Lone Star Rally

TQ

Wow, what do I have to look forward to? I paid $40. just so I could volunteer to work at the PA hog rally that starts on Thursday of this week in Valley Forge, PA. I am looking forward to having a good time and hope they put some effort into making sure. Sorry your rally wasn't so good. This will be my first.

TQUENTIN Hope to attend that rally.. I'll be going to N. cali end of this month for a 2 week road trip to Trinty National forest. Should be rested up for Galveston rally.:D

TQUENTIN Hope to attend that rally.. I'll be going to N. cali end of this month for a 2 week road trip to Trinty National forest. Should be rested up for Galveston rally.:D

OK. If you are not gonna sleep on your bike, better do something about accomodations. With 500K folks coming in, there won't be any walk-ups!! May be too late already. Always the beach if the cops will let ya!

TQ

I have family & friends that live around Conroe, Woodlands. I think they would allow me a couch or rug. I hope....

Back