free website stats program Tucked in for the winter | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tucked in for the winter

Who knows, by spring you may open the door and find little Honda Davidsons :bigsmiley10:
Would they look like this?
1958RIRUO_600.jpg
1958 Rikuo RT2

Who knows, by spring you may open the door and find little Honda Davidsons :bigsmiley10:
Hmmm...Mine sits next to the John Deer....
Does that mean...John-Davidson's
Or maybe...Harley-Deerings'?
Anyway, their not put up, just waiting for a dry day.:)

Yes, the poor baby is in there with a bunch of metrics. There is one HD bagger there, so she'll have some sophisticated company for the winter.

I'll have plenty of excuses to go over and make sure she doesn't start speaking a foreign language, given the pile of chrome my wife has purchased for Christmas.

If she does mate with a metric, there's going to be one disowned daughter available for a pittance in the spring!

If I lived in a part of the country where I had to park my bike for the winter, I would lose the rest of my mind.:wall

I just can't seem to put her away for the winter, I put the fairing on and ride as long as its not below 20* and the roads arn't snow covered. I remember a day last January that the temp went up to 70* we were out in Tee shirts:bigsmiley20:

Man, am I ever glad that I live in a place where I don't have to put my motor away for months at a time! It's 55 degrees today with a light misty rain. That rain didn't keep me from going to the bank and grocery store. The rain is supposed to clear out before noon tomorrow and it will still be in the 50's.

John

I live in the same place, 70 miles down the road but today like any other day I have the same problem, I have a bag of chrome to put on the bike...should I put the chrome on or go riding???? decisions decisions what should I do????? :rider

Back