free website stats program Tucked in for the winter | Harley Davidson Forums

Tucked in for the winter

Sharky1948

So sad...I just rode my bike to the place she'll be spending the winter. :cry I guess I got as much out of the fall as possible, given our recent snow storm. (Only one fishtail on the way to the garage, and that was because I was annoyed at a Porsche Cayenne next to me who had something to prove.) At least she'll be taken well care. Misting the cylinders, stabil, tender, slightly over inflated tires, dust cover, and desiccant bags around the bike to keep it dry. And, she's being detailed before she goes under the cover. Can't wait until spring!! :bigsmiley12:

Sad time of the year but spring comes fast enough. Looking forward to riding next year . If you get lonely, just go over and wax it.:D

Man, am I ever glad that I live in a place where I don't have to put my motor away for months at a time! It's 55 degrees today with a light misty rain. That rain didn't keep me from going to the bank and grocery store. The rain is supposed to clear out before noon tomorrow and it will still be in the 50's.

John

Man, am I ever glad that I live in a place where I don't have to put my motor away for months at a time! It's 55 degrees today with a light misty rain. That rain didn't keep me from going to the bank and grocery store. The rain is supposed to clear out before noon tomorrow and it will still be in the 50's.

John

I think I may hate you! (I grew up in Fla. Did I bike or scuba dive then?? Of course not!)

Sharky will be running over to check on it if I know him, may even take it out for a quick ride if the roads clear up too.:D

Back