free website stats program Tube Failure | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tube Failure

Update: Got the bike back on the road tonite after ordering & waiting for new tire. Tire came via UPS yesterday afternoon late... Took rim & new tire to dealer today & had them mount & balance. Came home this afternoon & put things back together with new brake pads also. Everything seems good :D
By the way, I ask dealer about the tube that came out... It had split at a seam, his comment was that happens sometimes. I am still Thanking God it didn't happen going down the road. (No warranty on tires or tubes... considered consumables)

Update: Got the bike back on the road tonite after ordering & waiting for new tire. Tire came via UPS yesterday afternoon late... Took rim & new tire to dealer today & had them mount & balance. Came home this afternoon & put things back together with new brake pads also. Everything seems good :D
By the way, I ask dealer about the tube that came out... It had split at a seam, his comment was that happens sometimes. I am still Thanking God it didn't happen going down the road. (No warranty on tires or tubes... considered consumables)

Imagine that glad you are good to go, funny how the stealers always have an answer like that

Back