free website stats program TTS Mater Tune | Harley Davidson Forums

TTS Mater Tune

Hello - I have a 2009 Fat Bob with 110 Motor and was considering replacing the pipes with V&H. After reading up i figured I would have to remap the EFI so I purchased TTS Mastertune. Went through instructions. So first I had to do a firmware upgrade to the TTS blue box while connected to the bike before I could make connection. All that worked great and so then I got a backup of current MAP. All that worked great.

So I thought I would stop there and read up some more before continuing. I waited the appropropaite time after disocnnecting and tried startign the bike and she won't start. It turns over but acts like there is no gas. I think I heard the fuel pump. I haven't changed the map from what was stock or done anything other than getting the backup. do you have any ideas on what I can look at before going to the dealership?

also I checked and there are no codes.
And I tried reloading the saved map with no change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from So. Texas. I think I would call TTS first to see what they say. Perhaps there was a step missed.
tourbox

I called TTS and I didn't do any thing incorrect. They thought maybe it could be flooded. Suprisingly i tried to start it this morning after it started right up.

I don't know how it could of gotten that flooded. Would turning the iginition/run on and off during the tuning processing cause flooding ?

Thanks

I called TTS and I didn't do any thing incorrect. They thought maybe it could be flooded. Suprisingly i tried to start it this morning after it started right up.

I don't know how it could of gotten that flooded. Would turning the iginition/run on and off during the tuning processing cause flooding ?

Thanks
I would not think so unless you have a leaky injector

Back