Tsukayu gps batwing fairing

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by kyhdman, Dec 5, 2010.

1. kyhdman

kyhdman Active Member

thinking of ordering the one they have the gps batwing fairing for my heritage and just wondering if anyone has any feedback on there products feel free to fire away my feeling wont be hurt. seem to be ok dont know about the radio quality just from reading there site and replies seems pretty good.

2. sprinklerfitter669

sprinklerfitter669 Junior Member

Check Reckless motorcycles.
    I got one for my RK, quality is good for the money. i would give it a B+
    i got mine painted to match, 12v outlet, chrome trim speakers, sony fusion ipod radio, shipped for about $1,400

3. kyhdman

kyhdman Active Member

thanks sprinkle ill ck.it out

4. SoftGlide

SoftGlide Member

Got my Batwing fairing with stereo from Tsukayu...great fairing! No troubles at all...Jason is the man!!

5. kyhdman

kyhdman Active Member

thanks softglide that the info i was looking for. good or bad.hows the quality of the stereo and gps i found others out there cheaper but not quite as complete with all the bells and whistles.did you have them match you paint

6. jprice1948

jprice1948 Account Removed

I got mine from Reckless Motorcycle for my 02 heritage softail, very good fairing had it painted to match have not gotten a radio yet looking for a good system

7. SoftGlide

SoftGlide Member

Had a small problem with the stereo..BUT..Jason at Tsukayu took care of it...I ordered my fairing in primer & had my painter match my paint. As I said..IMO it's a well made fairing w/stereo