free website stats program Tssm ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Tssm ?

R_W_B

I have a guy that was doing some wiring on his FB and he thinks he may have fried his TSSM because he forgot to disconect the battery first.

He said one of his signals doesn't blink (the other one does) but the run light does work on the non blinker. So I told him to remove the run-turn module.

So he checked all his fuses & Fob battery, and removed the run turn stop module and it didnt change anything.

He also says he tried to start the bike, hits the run button and the fuel pump runs but no yellow engine light and engine won't turn over.

So I'm asking you guys if you have any suggestions for him. I have the following questions.

(I'm pretty sure he has switched the bulbs but I will have to ask him again)

Can one signal still work if the TSSM is fried ?

Is there any way to test the TSSM to see if it is failed ?

Re: Tssm ? Update

Ugh I apologize I did not get all the information correct.

None of his signals work, no front no rear. If he plugs in the run-stop module he has running lights on 3 signals. He said he switched bulbs on the one but still no running lite on it.

All he really wants to know now is there any way to make sure it is the TSSM.

Ugh I apologize I did not get all the information correct.

None of his signals work, no front no rear. If he plugs in the run-stop module he has running lights on 3 signals. He said he switched bulbs on the one but still no running lite on it.

All he really wants to know now is there any way to make sure it is the TSSM.

TSM/TSSM Trouble Codes - Harley Davidson Community I would assume you have read this?

Thank you my friend. That is what separates yrs of experience from a newbie like me. I appreciate it (and he will too). I need to download all of these and read them one day. Kinda boring but I need to learn it or at least catalog them on my laptop for easy lookup.

I did find him a TSSM for $7X.xx at Zanottis if it is fried.

You would have found it you are very good @ this, glad I could help, are u coming to Bike Week social gathering the 5th?:s

You would have found it you are very good @ this, glad I could help, are u coming to Bike Week social gathering the 5th?:s

I don't think I am going to be able to make it Jack. On the one had I would love to, but on the other I could only make it on the weekend.

My wife has a chronic disease that she can't be exposed to extended heat. I don't think she would last too long in a long traffic jam of bikes. She's a real trooper though I will say that much for her. She loves riding on the back. If it were not for her MS I would buy her a sportster instead of us being 2up. But it affects her coordination also and she doesn't think she could handle a bike.

I tried to tell her if I went by myself I would promise not to get the bike washed by any bikini girls, but she did not seem to share my humor. LOL

I was thinking maybe she and I might go up to the Leesburg event this year for a one day up and back trip. Any of you guys going to that ?

... .... are u coming to Bike Week social gathering the 5th?:s

Hey Jack, I might be able to swing getting over to Daytona next Friday, I am still trying to work out the details. A friend and I might can ride over in his truck that day. Where are you guys meeting ? Or is it all happening on Sat ?

Hey Jack, I might be able to swing getting over to Daytona next Friday, I am still trying to work out the details. A friend and I might can ride over in his truck that day. Where are you guys meeting ? Or is it all happening on Sat ?

Saturday @ 11 am Cracker barrel in Ormond Beach, sure would be great to put a face with all of you guys, Jack:s

Back