free website stats program Trunk or touring bag for a Softail | Harley Davidson Forums

Trunk or touring bag for a Softail

BikeSAG

Anyone put a trunk or touring bag on the back of their Softail? I've seen some on line but not sure of the quality. If you have I'd like to see some pics.

Check out the Dowco system. I've got the small bag on the back of my 07 Softail Standard. Looks good and good quality. Amazon has it the cheapest and free shipping.
Rick

I have seen a few hard leather trunks on the softail deluxe they dont look bad, a little pricey they are sold by harley but ya might look on ebay.

Had bag on my last Heritage. Don't think trunks look right on them.
I agree on the looks. I am lookiong for an alternative to the T bag for long trips when I would place the T bag would go where the passenger rides for more storage.

I have seen a few hard leather trunks on the softail deluxe they dont look bad, a little pricey they are sold by harley but ya might look on ebay.
Yes the one offered by HD with the studs that match the saddle bags is by far the best looking alternative but as usual the HD Trunk bag is a little pricey. Will have to surf amazon, ebay and craigslist to maybe find a used one.

Anyone put a trunk or touring bag on the back of their Softail? I've seen some on line but not sure of the quality. If you have I'd like to see some pics.

I went with the Kuryakan tailgater. It is very easy to install, holds a lot, and wheels around easily when removed

Well here is what I decided to go with. I like the lockable security and it can hold two full faced helmets. Price was greatly reduced from $599 to $199. When the wife and I are not out touring it is easily removed for the stock Heritage look.

TP Extra Large Motorcycle Trunk Tour Pak with Wrap Around Backrest and Large Top Rack [RIDE-TPWRB] - $199.95 : Ridebikegear.comMotorcycle Saddlebags, Motorcycle Panniers, Luggage & Accessories

After it arrives I'll post pics without and with it installed.

Back