free website stats program True-Track for Dyna's (#20-30) | Harley Davidson Forums

True-Track for Dyna's (#20-30)

Hoople

Account Removed
If there is anyone out there considering purchasing a suspension stabilization device (extra pivot link system) for their bike, the True-Track is a 1st rate product. At first I was set back by the price and wondered why it would cost so much. But after receiving it and looking it over, I am amazed at the value you receive for the price. This thing is a Work of Art. In my case the kit consists of 2 additional links. One at the front engine mount and 1 at the rear tranny mount. Certainly not a 5 minute job to install on the Dyna but it fits absolutely perfect. It's easy to see a lot of thought went into the design and production of this kit. From the looks of it, it has to improve the lateral stiffening of the drivetrain.

Working by myself it took a good couple of hours to install them, but I work slowly. Plenty of pictures and costs at their web site.

Looks pretty cool and looks like the rear was probably harder then the front. Here is a link to the American Cycle write up of the install. Very nice.

Attachments

• TT_Dyna_Instr.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
Until the other day I did not realize that on my '09 Dyna the engine, transmission, rear fork and rear tire needs to be looked at as 1 complete assembly twisting within the frame and against the front tire.

I heard at their bike show booth, Dyna-Trac has a frame with dynamic forces applied to it so you can see what actually takes place. I would really like to see that in action.

Until the other day I did not realize that on my '09 Dyna the engine, transmission, rear fork and rear tire needs to be looked at as 1 complete assembly twisting within the frame and against the front tire.

AND... all rubber mounted to boot so you can see where that goes from there.

Back