free website stats program True story here....... | Harley Davidson Forums

True story here.......

Sunnysideup

This actually happened a couple of years ago while eating Thanksgiving with relatives in north central Alabama.

Al a cousin of about 45 said he heard that I had gotten a hawg. I said yes have had it for a year or so. Denise, Al's older sister who also teaches at a major college, says you have to be kidding! I said no, I really did. She then said, where do you keep it? I said in the garage. She then asked, well how much does it weigh? I said bout 650 pounds. Next she said, well what do you do with it? Now I'm beginning to realize we may be talking different languages here but I just go with it, I said I ride it of course. Totally shocked and amazed she said, you RIDE IT? Where? All around town and sometimes to work. Al couldn't stand it any longer and said, Denise he's talking about a motorcycle......not a pig.

And that is why Denise is a teacher.:p:lolrolling

You know how to upset a teacher.. Tell them 'those that can, do; those that can't, teach!':D

My neighbor is an academic they live in their own world.
WAP.gif

Was she a blond? :lolrolling

LOL.........seems like this particular year she was :D. Usually takes me a few to recognize all the females each year with all the color changes. Especially the ones that dye back to their original color. Whatever that means.

What was so funny was she was like totally serious and getting into these questions to me. She actually thought I jumped on this huge pig and rode it down the driveway into the street.

That is way funny, I need to show The Redhead this when she gets home her given name is Denise:p

Back