free website stats program True duals | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

True duals

Ended up getting the kromeworks, havent installed yet, bikes' torn dowm for paint but will be on soon. They are the same design as the S&S but 100$ less. from West End. We will see how I like them by spring time.

I just ordered Vance&Hines I have bub 7 mufflers but also ordered screaming eagle mufflers as well. Vance&Hines well they've just been in business so long and I have always been satisfied with their products.

How much of a power gain in going from a decatted factory header pipe to a set of true duals ?? Like dresser duals or power duals etc

I ran the V&H Dresser Duals with the 3.5 Khromewerks mufflers on my 08. It was perfect! Then a baffle went bad and I did several mods chasing more low end torque and changed the exhaust......sometimes think I should have just changed out the baffle and left well enough alone.

I ran the V&H Dresser Duals with the 3.5 Khromewerks mufflers on my 08. It was perfect! Then a baffle went bad and I did several mods chasing more low end torque and changed the exhaust......sometimes think I should have just changed out the baffle and left well enough alone.

Sometimes it is a kick in the pants the circles we cause our selves to run in. Are you having a performance problem or noise problem? Or did the bang for the buck, just did not seem worth it.

Vance & Hines Power Duals, Rinehart head pipe and Fuel Moto x-pipe make are at the top of the food chain for TD power. Just need to match them up with the right muffler. JMHO.:)

Too slow on the edit to add.

Fuel Moto is now offering a new "E" series dual system for baggers based on the long gone White Brothers E-Pipe. A tunable system, stainless and early reports are good; check it out if looking for a top shelf TD system.

Fuel Moto E-Series Exhaust

Too slow on the edit to add.

Fuel Moto is now offering a new "E" series dual system for baggers based on the long gone White Brothers E-Pipe. A tunable system, stainless and early reports are good; check it out if looking for a top shelf TD system.

Fuel Moto E-Series Exhaust

I saw those, wonder if they'll let me trade in my nearly new 4" Jackpots? :bigsmiley10:

Back