free website stats program True duals | Harley Davidson Forums

True duals

harley@16

Looking at getting true duals and can't decide which is the best. I've searched for content about what most are using but not getting a well rounded set of results. I think I like the sound of Rush which are ceramic coated but I'm sure that others are good too. What are you using and why?
Thanks in advance,
Harley

Rinehart's on my Road King. The reason? That's what came on it. I like the sound as well as any other true dual I've heard.

I am happy with the V&H Dresser Duals with Rush 2" slip-on mufflers, good sound, good look and a little bark when you get on it.

Even though I like my Bub-7 TD's, if I had to do it again, I'd go with MGS exhaust. Many good reviews + I called them direct and great bunch of guys. Right now they have a package deal in Oct for exhaust/tuner/air @ $1189, but all I need is the exhaust.

Enjoy!
MGS Custom Bikes

I still have stock exhaust and am looking for one. I like what I saw and tried Power Dual from V & H. Maybe you would like that one. :bigsmiley12:

Looking at getting true duals and can't decide which is the best. I've searched for content about what most are using but not getting a well rounded set of results. I think I like the sound of Rush which are ceramic coated but I'm sure that others are good too. What are you using and why?
Thanks in advance,
Harley

Real simple: go to [url="http://www.fuelmotousa.com" and check out the packages they sell, :small3d031:. Rush and V&H would be my next choices.

Last edited:
My bike came with reinhart true duals, I have to say they are awesome!!!!

they are deep sounding, good sound, not too loud at idle and normal throttle but when you get on it they come alive!!!!!

my buddy just put V&H dresser duals with their twin slash rounds, they are very good sounding too.

Back