True duals

Discussion in 'Engine, Fuel and Exhaust' started by harley@16, Oct 8, 2012.

1. harley@16

harley@16 Junior Member

Looking at getting true duals and can't decide which is the best. I've searched for content about what most are using but not getting a well rounded set of results. I think I like the sound of Rush which are ceramic coated but I'm sure that others are good too. What are you using and why?
    Thanks in advance,
    Harley

2. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Rinehart's on my Road King. The reason? That's what came on it. I like the sound as well as any other true dual I've heard.

3. Harley38

Harley38 Active Member

I am happy with the V&H Dresser Duals with Rush 2" slip-on mufflers, good sound, good look and a little bark when you get on it.

4. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Even though I like my Bub-7 TD's, if I had to do it again, I'd go with MGS exhaust. Many good reviews + I called them direct and great bunch of guys. Right now they have a package deal in Oct for exhaust/tuner/air @ $1189, but all I need is the exhaust.

Enjoy!
    MGS Custom Bikes

5. RibEye

RibEye Junior Member Contributor

6. DFHarley19

DFHarley19 Active Member

I still have stock exhaust and am looking for one. I like what I saw and tried Power Dual from V & H. Maybe you would like that one. :bigsmiley12:

7. harley@16

harley@16 Junior Member

Yes, I do like this look the most.

8. harley@16

harley@16 Junior Member

9. Checkers

Checkers Member

Real simple: go to [url="http://www.fuelmotousa.com" and check out the packages they sell, :small3d031:. Rush and V&H would be my next choices.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  10. Kev69350

Kev69350 Member

My bike came with reinhart true duals, I have to say they are awesome!!!!

they are deep sounding, good sound, not too loud at idle and normal throttle but when you get on it they come alive!!!!!

my buddy just put V&H dresser duals with their twin slash rounds, they are very good sounding too.