True Duals (left and right side)

Discussion in 'Engine, Fuel and Exhaust' started by rusntx, Feb 27, 2016.

1. rusntx

rusntx Active Member Contributor

Hey guys currently running V&H Dresser Duals on my 14 FLHR. Like em a lot. But...Really liking the left and right side header look lately. Have seen that rinehart had them (classic duals) but I have only seen them priced with mufflers. I am happy with my V&H Monster Rounds. Can y'all point me in the direction of manufacturers of this set up. Not sure I will pull the trigger cuz I like these DD's but one never knows thx.

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

3. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

I run Bassani true duals on my ultra and really like the look and sound.

4. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

On my 05FLTRI I had the V&H true dual headers. I'm going to put a set on my 15FLTRXS before the summer riding season. The true duals do cut down on the heat on the right leg.

5. rusntx

Thanks for the input guys.

6. CRCKR

CRCKR Active Member Contributor

LOVED my Hooker Tuned Flows! This is not my old scoot but you can see them here:

7. rusntx

Thx FLScott , will give those a look too. I know that is not yours but it sure sounds good.

8. CRCKR

CRCKR Active Member Contributor

Yep, the sound is nice and deep with those pipes. They are pretty free breathers too. A great feature is that you have 2 options on each, closed for torque or open for HP (or one of each.) Certainly worth looking into.

Fisherking likes this.