free website stats program True Dual Kit 2.0 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

True Dual Kit 2.0

No i havn't been back out to the garage that will be done tomm .. Im thinking it was just from the pipes heating up with it still being cold

The water is just condensation, nothing to be concerned about.

It was leaking by a muffler Clamp thats the only reason im going to look at it again .. i didnt feel any air though

This kit helps with the heat for sure and it sounds excellent when riding barks pretty good when ya get on it but cruising you can hear the radio just fine..

Very happy

Now to this loss of low end thing they talk about .. I measured it Seat of Pants which to me is all that matters

Went out with the Old lady today and did i feel any loss of low end ... now infact it felt better even the Mrs said it felt like it jumped better and this was running rich as i hadnt tuned the TFI yet Figure tuning it at 36 degrees wasnt the hotest ideal little rich better than too lean

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok So here is pretty much the last post on this i added the heat shields and a bridge the gap shield .. i modded one Harley Stock shield as the longest Aftermarket shield i could find was 18" needed about 24-26 to only use one shield
100_0321-1.jpg

100_0329-1.jpg

100_0327-1.jpg

100_0323-1.jpg

Thanks took longer than expected as it took forever over a month for the heat shield to show

Back