free website stats program True Dual Kit 1.5 | Harley Davidson Forums

True Dual Kit 1.5

Bud White

Retired Moderators
Didn't make it 2 since i managed to lose the exhust gasket so i couldn't finish so only 1.5 .. GRRRRR

Ok well here is the right side pipe extension the part has been ceramic coated thats why it is different color. Heat shields will cover it i left them off to check for Exhust leaks ..

025-1.jpg

After that add on the Slip on Torque everything to spec..

028-1.jpg

Transfer your O2 Sensor to the new head pipe

027-1.jpg

then remove the old Gasket and get mad as you can find the replacement gasket so your stuck .. well that ends it today

029-1.jpg

Last edited:
no i think not i would have had the pipes done if not for losing the dang gasket .. blah

In another post on whether to reuse the exhaust clamps, we discussed the fact that those clamps ALWAYS break on a Saturday night or Sunday, so you need to have a couple of spare in your stash. These exhaust gaskets are another one of those we all have to have a couple of extra hanging around waiting for the inevitable!!

TQ

It would be the Fullsac Kit but i bought it from a local place

TQ i order 10 froma guy that sells the harleys 10 for the price fo 2 that harley gets from ya i will have spares..

As a side note i found it today in the snow standing on end.. where the snow had melted down to show it

Been thinking of buying this kit. Have you heard if you need to remapp or get a bigger air cleaner? Local shop has never heard of this product and said that ANY change in the exhaust would require a bigger air cleaner, remapp, dyno tune etc. I'm confused and need more info. Thanks.

well i all ready have the bigger air cleaner and fuel tuner .. i would say a fuel tuner yes dyno tune no unless you have a Screaming eagle race tuner.. i use the TFI

well i all ready have the bigger air cleaner and fuel tuner .. i would say a fuel tuner yes dyno tune no unless you have a Screaming eagle race tuner.. i use the TFI

Hi Bud White. A couple of questions for you on the Fullsac. Did the rear head pipe smoke some after you got it installed? Mine does and I'm trying to figure aout if I have a leak or the pipe just buning off the new.

What did you set the TFI at. I have mine at 2:30, 3:30, 3:00, and 4:00. Seams to be using nmore fuel.

Thanks

Hi Bud White. A couple of questions for you on the Fullsac. Did the rear head pipe smoke some after you got it installed? Mine does and I'm trying to figure aout if I have a leak or the pipe just buning off the new.

What did you set the TFI at. I have mine at 2:30, 3:30, 3:00, and 4:00. Seams to be using nmore fuel.

Thanks

yes it did smoke course it was 20 degrees when i first ran it i dont notice it now

i have the green about 2.10/15 yellow closer to 2.30 this one is a big fuel user if dialed up and last 2 about the same as yours red might be 3.30 ish .. i have not yet finished fine tuning it as its to cold and haven't been able to ride anyways

Back