True Dual Exhaust

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by dapiper, May 9, 2015.

1. dapiper

dapiper Member

Was talking to some guys at the money pit this morning, one mentioned that true duals were the way to go for my electra glide. Said there was a Company named "fullsac" that makes a very easy conversion pipe kit for under $200, no extra electronics needed. Anyone know anything about it, or have the conversion kit installed?

2. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

I've had the Fullsac true dual conversion on my '07 Electra Glide for about 4 years. Good quality, easy install, no REAL performance difference. It's kind of expensive for two pieces of pipe and a exhaust gasket @ $200, but I'm happy with it. The exhaust sound IS more even now, with both pipes putting out the same amount.

3. rusntx

rusntx Active Member Contributor

I almost went with the Fullsac sport pipe... uses OEM heat shields.Their customer service was great and they shipped promptly. In fact I had it at the house but decided to think about it a couple days. In the end I decided while performance gain was a factor it wasn't the only one for me. I also like the aesthetics of dual pipes so I ended up with V&H duals and a full Stage 1 set up. For me this was the best way to go. Good luck.