free website stats program Truck-Lite Phase 7 - '14 Deluxe | Harley Davidson Forums

Truck-Lite Phase 7 - '14 Deluxe

Truck-Lite Phase 7 - '14 Deluxe: Easy installation except for my visor trim ring,#HD69734-05. It wouldn't fit, put the stock ring back on and called it a night. All night long thinking Arlen Ness LED ring and the price tag, I didn't like the Kuryakyn. I didn't like the HD French trim ring, to me that was a quick cheap fix with future rattles and chrome deterioration.

Woke up this morning, pulled the stock ring back off and modded my visor ring to fit.
6" of the bottom inside ring I slightly bent until I got it just enough to fit over the lamp. I am a happy camper this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes you just have to sleep on it and the next day things become more clearer.

Good job.:s

Good deal, it is a shame when the off shore stuff does not fit right, I hate that when it happens. Good to see you over came the problem:s

Good deal, it is a shame when the off shore stuff does not fit right, I hate that when it happens. Good to see you over came the problem:s

That particular lamp has a 1/16' gap between it and the housing instead of fitting snug up against it. Have an email into Truck-Lite as to why. No reason other than that's the way its's made rest assured 3/4 of it will get a bead of silicone to keep the rain out..:yes

Back