Tropical storm Gustav headed for guess where??

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Irish Hog, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Irish Hog

Irish Hog Junior Member

Well I was just reading that Louisiana is issuing a State of Emergency for Tropical Storm Gustav.. The funny thing is that the storm is nowhere near Louisiana yet, but I guess they are taking no chances this time. Well let's pray that this storm steers out to sea. I don't think any of these southern gulf states need another storm, not to mention that gas is spiking big time...

2. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

Re: Tropical strom Gustav head for guess where??

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!!! I wish everyone in the area luck and hopefully nothing happens!!!

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

That's the last thing they need there. After the damage from the levy breaks last storm, I think I would be looking to relocate if I lived there.

4. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

Yeah I think I would have relocated too. They still haven't recovered from the last one and here comes another. I bet this time when they tell them to leave they will listen. I hope all goes well for everyone that comes into contact with them storms.

5. tlyoungb

tlyoungb Junior Member

Now we got another one making a bee line for Florida again. Just like Jean and Franices did back in 2004. Things are really getting exciting out here in the Atlantic. I hope no one gets these storms.