free website stats program Tropical storm Gustav headed for guess where?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Tropical storm Gustav headed for guess where??

Irish Hog

Well I was just reading that Louisiana is issuing a State of Emergency for Tropical Storm Gustav.. The funny thing is that the storm is nowhere near Louisiana yet, but I guess they are taking no chances this time. Well let's pray that this storm steers out to sea. I don't think any of these southern gulf states need another storm, not to mention that gas is spiking big time...

Re: Tropical strom Gustav head for guess where??

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!!! I wish everyone in the area luck and hopefully nothing happens!!!

That's the last thing they need there. After the damage from the levy breaks last storm, I think I would be looking to relocate if I lived there.

Yeah I think I would have relocated too. They still haven't recovered from the last one and here comes another. I bet this time when they tell them to leave they will listen. I hope all goes well for everyone that comes into contact with them storms.

Now we got another one making a bee line for Florida again. Just like Jean and Franices did back in 2004. Things are really getting exciting out here in the Atlantic. I hope no one gets these storms.

Back