free website stats program Trike Jack/Lift Recommendation | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Trike Jack/Lift Recommendation

$500, Harbor Freight lift (I know a couple of guys that have these and like them but your trike is over the weight limit. At your weight you are gonna have to pay for one like Don said to be safe.

1000lbs max load, 27" wide, prolly too risky here.
Motorcycle Lift Table - 1000 Lb. Capacity

$550 1000lbs max load Black Widow lift
Black Widow Air Motorcycle Lift Table Stand Combo
Those look good but too narrow even with the extensions on the Black Widow. The price starts adding up too. Gotta keep thinking about it

I was just on the Pit Bull site today and they said their lift will work with trikes.

A couple of things I liked about the Ranger over the Handy lift was price ($1090) and the Ranger has an air over hydraulic cylinder instead of an air cylinder. Much smoother operation. Also the front tire vice is also included in the Ranger price but not in the Handy price.

If you do go with PitBull, be sure to find out if the regular or Dyna (wider) jack is better for the lifting points for a Trike. Comes in 2 styles.
As always Hoop, good thought. When I called them though they did tell me that I had to raise the trike to be able to get the unit underneath. Not keen about that but I can't seem to find a minimum height spec. on their site. Chemo brain.

As always Hoop, good thought. When I called them though they did tell me that I had to raise the trike to be able to get the unit underneath. Not keen about that but I can't seem to find a minimum height spec. on their site. Chemo brain.

I have to raise my '94FLSTC to get the XXbrand jack under it. All I do is ride it up on 2 pieces of 3/4"plywood. If I needed it higher I would cut a bevel on 2 pieces of 2X8 or 2X10. In your case 3 pieces.

I have to raise my '94FLSTC to get the XXbrand jack under it. All I do is ride it up on 2 pieces of 3/4"plywood. If I needed it higher I would cut a bevel on 2 pieces of 2X8 or 2X10. In your case 3 pieces.
Good idea. Up here we're not that smart. I was trying to figure how to do that as simply as possible.

Back