free website stats program Trike Jack/Lift Recommendation | Harley Davidson Forums

Trike Jack/Lift Recommendation

SirDimsdale

Can anyone recommend a good reasonably priced jack or lift that can pick up the whole trike without having to turn my garage into a service station. Looking for something that can also be stored easily and does not weigh a ton. I know, I know I'm dreaming.
Mike

My table lift has extensions for trikes and is rated for 1650 lbs and lifts 43" high. It doesn't store easily though, takes up about a 2 1/2 by 8 foot space on the floor.

Tough questions Mike, you're testing my memory. I know it's a Ranger by Bendix. I'll do some digging and try to find the answers for you.

DimsDale what's the width and weight of your trike? There are quite a few ecomomical table lifts out there that if they can handle the weight you could weld on an extension to the table. Like Geeze said some of um have um already.

DimsDale what's the width and weight of your trike? There are quite a few ecomomical table lifts out there that if they can handle the weight you could weld on an extension to the table. Like Geeze said some of um have um already.
The width is 54.30 inches and 1071 lbs weight. Ground clearance is 4.70 in. and length is 105.80 in.

Back