free website stats program Triglide rear lift | Harley Davidson Forums

Triglide rear lift

helipilot

No one on this forum talking about the lift kits for the Triglide. Dennis Swan in Indiana is selling a nice kit to lift the rear of the Triglide. Sure stops exhaust dragging and looks better also. Makes the trike sit level with no change in handling. He has a web site Tglide or something like that, I sure like mine check it out Would post an image but can't on this forum I guess, maybe thats the reason no trafic here.

No one on this forum talking about the lift kits for the Triglide. Dennis Swan in Indiana is selling a nice kit to lift the rear of the Triglide. Sure stops exhaust dragging and looks better also. Makes the trike sit level with no change in handling. He has a web site Tglide or something like that, I sure like mine check it out Would post an image but can't on this forum I guess, maybe thats the reason no trafic here.

You been at the beach house too long. maybe the heat has gotten to you. Just place your pictures on line and supply a link to it in here. The pictures will show. How ya been my friend?

zoood

Jerry,
Here are some pictures I had with comparison of stock trike and one with lift kit and tour box lift and relocated back.

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 109
The one on the right looks much better.
The comparison of the two makes the one on the left look like a 'Tail dragger'.
Someone was smart to come up with the idea.

I did a little digging and found the website for the kit.
tGLIDE Stuff.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just done a Platinum Air suspension on 2010 TriGlide and it helps alot with the dragging challenge

HB

I installed the rear lift [2011 Tri] and it realy makes a difference.
Takes about 45 minutes to do.. For some reason it lighten steering effort which is good, and levels the trike which is even better. No more tail dragging.

Installed lift kit on mine early summer makes a big difference. Also did the tour pack lift and back.

This thread needs more pictures! Although I don't own a trike, I'm interested in seeing the modifications.

This thread needs more pictures! Although I don't own a trike, I'm interested in seeing the modifications.

Some pictures of mine. Brackets were being test fitted and were painted blue.
Rails for tour box fit between mounting brackets above trunk and bottom of tour box.
Dennis

Attachments

• New Mounted.jpg
    New Mounted.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 76
  • TB1.JPG
    TB1.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 70
  • TB2.JPG
    TB2.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 016 2.JPG
    016 2.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 57
Very nice! Did the mods help with handling? The rails for the tourpak were need needed to level it when you installed the brackets, is that correct?

Back