free website stats program Triglide from HD is WHAT MANUFACTOR KIT? | Harley Davidson Forums

Triglide from HD is WHAT MANUFACTOR KIT?

stubbs34

I must of missed this, but who makes the Kits for Harley Davidson that is produce for their plant? and I own one- 2010 Triglide-sad ain't it....:small3d023:

I must of missed this, but who makes the Kits for Harley Davidson that is produce for their plant? and I own one- 2010 Triglide-sad ain't it....:small3d023:
I BELIEVE IT IS "LEMAN TRIKE COMPANY" still. It must of been a Senior moment. sorry people.:D

I could not get a definitive answer to your question as it appears that Leman was the initial supplier and the assembly was at their plant in Spearfish. After the owners death all assembly moved to the Harley plant, (2012?) and I believe the components are made in house by Harley. As an aside I discovered this web site and wondered if anyone had knowledge of their product. Trigg Trike Kits - Harley Motorcycle Trike Kits - Motorcycle to Trike Conversion |

I could not get a definitive answer to your question as it appears that Leman was the initial supplier and the assembly was at their plant in Spearfish. After the owners death all assembly moved to the Harley plant, (2012?) and I believe the components are made in house by Harley. As an aside I discovered this web site and wondered if anyone had knowledge of their product. Trigg Trike Kits - Harley Motorcycle Trike Kits - Motorcycle to Trike Conversion |

What I seen on this sight you posted. Those arent Trikes. Their just slip-ons. Expensive training wheels.

zoood/RJ

I believe Harley makes their own complete trike, don't know what year they started, but Leman was bought out by Champion Side Car a couple years ago!

Back