free website stats program Tri bar tail light, like it?, have one? let's see. | Harley Davidson Forums

Tri bar tail light, like it?, have one? let's see.

i don't have the fat bob, I have the light on a night, train the light looks good, but since I lowered it 2" in the back it' harder to see (when i brake its fine though) I like it, not sure if I like the price (when I bought I got almost 50% off because of somebody i knew working at the Stealership)

just put one on my 06 fxst having trouble uploading pics my bike is brilliant silver and the blacked out light contrast against the silver fender looks fine also just replaced the rear tire I went from the 200x55x17 to a metzler 210x50x17 Im happy with both changes the tri bar light was simple to install just a couple of screws and modular plugs took about 30 minutes

just put one on my 06 fxst having trouble uploading pics my bike is brilliant silver and the blacked out light contrast against the silver fender looks fine also just replaced the rear tire I went from the 200x55x17 to a metzler 210x50x17 Im happy with both changes the tri bar light was simple to install just a couple of screws and modular plugs took about 30 minutes

That's good news. I'm looking forward to seeing the light and the tire when you get it uploaded. Did you have to remove the rear fender to install the light?

Not much response but I got one anyway. Not too difficult to install if you take your time. My buddy and I put it on the other night. I let him be in the picture as a favor. Here's some pics.

Attachments

• my two rides 12 001.jpg
    my two rides 12 001.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 306
  • my two rides 12 004.jpg
    my two rides 12 004.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 256
  • my two rides 10-20-08 006.jpg
    my two rides 10-20-08 006.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 331
  • my two rides 12 003.jpg
    my two rides 12 003.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 342
  • my two rides 12 006.jpg
    my two rides 12 006.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 330
sneyers, lookin closely at those pics I can see what looks like some sort of highway peg or extension to the controls. Hard to tell but very curious about what you have on there. I also have a Fat Bob and am looking for a comfrot solution for my extended rides especially on the highway. What ya got on there if you don't mind?????

sneyers, lookin closely at those pics I can see what looks like some sort of highway peg or extension to the controls. Hard to tell but very curious about what you have on there. I also have a Fat Bob and am looking for a comfrot solution for my extended rides especially on the highway. What ya got on there if you don't mind?????

The item you are looking at is the Kuryakyn peg mounted cruise mounts with male adapters. It fastenens between the forward control and the footpeg.It's part #7887 and on page87 of the 2008 kuryakyn catalog. Easy to install and very comfy. I'm 6'3" with a 35" inseem. To be comfortable I rest my heels on the forward controls. These mounts allow the front peg to support the front of my foot. Also nice to stretch out on on the highway rides. Highly recommend.

Back