free website stats program Trans & Primary Oil... I did it !!! Just sharing | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Trans & Primary Oil... I did it !!! Just sharing

I've used the Harbor Freight one on two different trailers with good success.
Never used it on the garage floor though. I back my bike into the garage so it would be difficult to use one.
The one thing that I did notice on my bike (Deuce) is that the front wheel being narrow tends to allow the bike to lean slightly to one side in the chock.
It never fell over, but I was always a little nervous about it.

I now have an older Kendon dual rail trailer and have been considering replacing the angled plate with wheel chocks.

I am preparing to do an oil change on my '07 Road Glide. I have been using Fully Synth 20-50 Amsoil but cannot afford that right now. I purchased M1 10-30 Extended Service Advanced Fully Synthetic, and want to check to see if it will be OK to use it. The store had a M1 10-40 Fully Synthetic, should I have gotten that one instead? Thanks in advance for any responses.

...in addition, the M1 10-40 at the store was not Extended Performance. I live in central Florida and ride mostly during the day, so the sweltering heat is a definite issue for my engine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am preparing to do an oil change on my '07 Road Glide. I have been using Fully Synth 20-50 Amsoil but cannot afford that right now. I purchased M1 10-30 Extended Service Advanced Fully Synthetic, and want to check to see if it will be OK to use it. The store had a M1 10-40 Fully Synthetic, should I have gotten that one instead? Thanks in advance for any responses.

...in addition, the M1 10-40 at the store was not Extended Performance. I live in central Florida and ride mostly during the day, so the sweltering heat is a definite issue for my engine.

Its your ride you decide but I would run nothing but Mobil 1 20-50 Vtwin oil. Not auto oil...

In Canada , Princess Auto sells a wheel chock. The tire cradle as it closes clamps together on the tire. It is the blue one, I think that it was on sale for $49. and at that price I highly recommend it. Even the regular price is not too bad. I have both the H/F and the Princess Auto chocks.
Ken

Hi Kemo.
Yes, I called Princess Auto but they were sold out. I did find through this Forum another Canadian manufacturer that I just ordered a stand from. I have attached a picture. $49 plus shipping... more than enough for washing or oil changes.
Rgds, Shawn

I just ordered this one from Steve's company

Attachments

• Stegg.jpg
    Stegg.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 13
Went and got my Motorcycle Stand/Wheel Chock from Harbor Freight today, $39 with a coupon. Got a coupon for a HF yellow lift too. Going back to get me one of them too.

Back