free website stats program tranny fluid | Harley Davidson Forums

tranny fluid

spartacus55

i live in central new jersey. Does anyone out there know where i can pick up spectro platinum 6 speed tranny fluid?

If you go to Dealer Locator you canscroll down to the dealer locator to see if theres any in your area, I live in South Jersey and had trouble finding it, I went to one of the dealers shown on the site only to find they didnt carry it, so I suggest to call ahead and check, I ended up ordering what I wanted from the spectro site.

Thanx everyone tried a few local dealers from the locator button but no one carried it wound up ordering direct from spectro

Glad you got it from the Spectro site. I did get 2 quarts (delivered exactly when they said it would) from Bob's Cycle on the internet. Just put a Baker 7 Speed in my '08 SG and going to wait 1000 miles with the Motul 300 75/90 that's in there and tan put the Spectro Platinum in. Can't wait. Never used Spectro but I think from the info from this forum, I know the results. :)

Glad you got it from the Spectro site. I did get 2 quarts (delivered exactly when they said it would) from Bob's Cycle on the internet. Just put a Baker 7 Speed in my '08 SG and going to wait 1000 miles with the Motul 300 75/90 that's in there and tan put the Spectro Platinum in. Can't wait. Never used Spectro but I think from the info from this forum, I know the results. :)

If you can't get the spectro you can use Redline Shockproof Heavy...

It is ALSO a best for the tranny Lube!

signed....BUBBIE

If you can't get the spectro you can use Redline Shockproof Heavy...

It is ALSO a best for the tranny Lube!

signed....BUBBIE

Got ya'. Remember from previous posts that you dig the Redline. (it is a popular here in Southern Cal and on the shelf. Go figure) Maybe try it after the Spectro just to A/B the two. Can never have to much info.

Back