free website stats program Trailer GONE | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Trailer GONE

I can't stand a thief! I like Texas law "You can shoot someone for stealing your stuff!"

This happened in Oklahoma and you can dust them here as well, no questions asked. I can tell you if I had caught them, they would have found out about that law, with no hesitation at all. Thiefs are useless and I would just as soon see them all lined up and eliminated.

I HATE that! I've never had anything as big as a tailer stolen but I have had several car stereo's stolen and someone broke into my pole barn and took a stereo and chainsaw. The scary part was the bike was in the barn at the time. They were just looking for things they could carry... I still have my eye out for an alarm system that includes a siern that will make ears bleed...

check out Front Point Security

Wireless Home Security from FrontPoint Security

It's capable of being watched on the internet, as well as arm/disarm on the net. They have a remote (internet) camera available as well. All wireless, so 'they' can't cut phone lines.

I'm getting the system for my house and garage after the holidays.

sorry to hear about your trailer,im glad you didnt have any bikes in there.
That was my first thought too.

Man I hate to hear these stories. I just hate when good people work hard and buy things and some creep or creeps just come along and take it from you. There should be harder laws.

I have looked into Lojack for my trailer, but for now I just have a coupler lock. I have also looked into lojack for the bike, but I think If someone stole it, I don't know if I want it back, most likely it would be stripped and trashed. Well anyway I hope it is recovered and these thieves get a new room at the state penitentiary.

check out Front Point Security

Wireless Home Security from FrontPoint Security

It's capable of being watched on the internet, as well as arm/disarm on the net. They have a remote (internet) camera available as well. All wireless, so 'they' can't cut phone lines.

I'm getting the system for my house and garage after the holidays.
I noticed that you can control this with an Iphone, lol. I just got an Iphone and everytime I use it I am just amazed and not to mention some of the apps you can download, it just incredible. I went to the doctors the other day and while I sat, I got to read HDTimeline and a few other favorite sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW Walleye, :shock

First, I read about the fire situation (all because of a piece of pizza?), then the trailer which then lead to you telling about the various items inside (I won't make it worse by listing..). I started getting worried :nosad as things like to come in three's - but then ::small3d015: remembered you got the traffic ticket. Whew, :newsmile071: - guess you better stay away from pizza!!!

I'm really sorry about all your losses - I'll do my best to keep an eye out for the trailer, etc (it's all I can do). And, you can take comfort in knowing I feel the same way about thieves as you do -- and I have a 9mm, etc :naughty

Keep your chin up -- it could be worse, the house is still standing, no one was hurt but, you do have to give up pizza.

CatWoman

Back