free website stats program Trailer GONE | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Trailer GONE

What did the police say? They usually know of some other activity that they are watching. Perhaps it's part of something bigger. Good luck, I hope you get your stuff back.

I am saddened for your loss my friend...I hope they find them responsible and that you get your trailer back...

This is one of the two human character traits I really, really abhor...and that is a thief and or a liar...I just have no use for them.

I miss the USMC...our justice was swift, severe, and final....pity society isn't like that....there would be far less problems in the world IMO....I can guarantee these people would be dealt with severely in USMC and would probably be clumsy and "fall" several times :21:

Sorry to hear you got ripped off. If you have pictures of the trailer maybe you can post them and see if that would help find the perps. Best of luck.

Sorry to hear about your loss. You probably already have thought of this but you might want to scan Ebay and Craigslist daily to see if it shows up. Instead of using Craigslist directly try Craiglook: Craigslist Search which scans Craigslist but allows you to do an advanced search as a radius from your zip code .

Hate to hear of anyone getting ripped off, had someone try to steal our toy hauler from our drive way. I had lowered the trailer where they couldn't get under the hitch then pulled the fuse from the jack. Only way I found out someone was trying to take it was the tire tracks on my neighbors lawn. Hope you get it back.

Walleye, sorry to hear about your loss. Security is always the flip side to any "accessorizing" especially when it is made to separate and be portable. Matter of fact I brought it up with the trailer thread...it is a plus and a minus to own a trailer. I think awhile back some poll was done which basically said 1 out of 3 people will have experienced a major crime in their lifetime. The good news is noone was injured and material items can be replaced. There is also the slim possibility that recovery may happen...but that is because I am an optimist and believe in values of days gone by...

know your feeling. lost a bulldozer one time, but one of the wife's girl friends found it while out ridding horses. Figured the thief had hid it until it cooled off a bit. Lost a Colt Python wife got me for Christmas, still cry over that. like to use the Python on thief.

What did the police say? They usually know of some other activity that they are watching. Perhaps it's part of something bigger. Good luck, I hope you get your stuff back.

Here's what the police told me, and I believe they were right on! I bought a new 7X12 tilt in McKinney, Tx. Took it home the Garland and parked it in the
back by the garage (alley in back of houses for access to all garages). Next
morning the trailer was gone! Police told me that the thieves used my trailer
to load loot stolen from other garages/yards on their way out of town. Never
got it back.

ride safe

Walleye, Sorry about that. Hope they find it. Talk to the police and maybe you can convince them to bring the perp by if they catch him or them. It is that time of the year where crime goes up because the people to lazy to work have to provide Christmas presents to.

Back