free website stats program Trailer for Ultra | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Trailer for Ultra

I have been looking for a light weight single also, but might be interested in the used double Kendon. I assume it will work well for a single? Is this correct? How much are you asking for it?
Thanks,

Deucedog,
Have no plans to head north in the future, But if you want a great trailer look at the Kendons ,they fold up and store in a very small area, no wider than the width of the tire.

I've been looking at those. Watching eBay and Graig's List for a used one in my area. If I can't find a used one before I need one, there's a Kendon dealer about 8 miles from my house. I'd probably buy a new then. Fortunately I don't need a trailer very often. Which is why I want one that I can store in my garage rather than sitting behind the garage getting all rusted a weather worn.
Thanks for the reply.

I have a great lightweight trailer.
They make 1 and 2 bike trailers, and a conversion kit for 1 to 2. I've trailered my Road King from Detroit, to Seattle, then to Phoenix, back to Detroit, then to Seattle again, as well as Detroit to the Smokies (Tail of the Dragon) during early April when it still could snow. My 1 place trailer is great, and when you're done, you disassemble it and put it in a duffel bag! It's about 140lbs. My car can only tow 1,000lbs, so I needed the lightest trailer you can buy.

I just bought a new 2010 Kendon Dual trailer that was unused and sitting on the showroom floor at a dealership. it was mfg'd 4-2010. It does have a AA in the registration #. Is that good or bad? I haven't picked it up since there is snow on the ground for awhile in Michigan. Probably pickup in a few weeks. Don't know the differance between mine and the newest ones? Ron Connelly

Last edited by a moderator:
Back