free website stats program Trailer for Ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

Trailer for Ultra

RetNavyHD

Anyone have a recommendation for a light weight motorcycle trailer for two bikes (Ultra's). Looking for something to tow behind my jeep on road trips, thanks for any and all information you can provide. Please provide any pros or cons and what to look for when buying a trailer.

Thanks,

RetNavyHD

Anyone have a recommendation for a light weight motorcycle trailer for two bikes (Ultra's). Looking for something to tow behind my jeep on road trips, thanks for any and all information you can provide. Please provide any pros or cons and what to look for when buying a trailer.

Thanks,

RetNavyHD

Steve07 is our trailer guy I am sure he will chime in with an answer for you

Kendon makes a very nice open dual bike trailer. It has torsion bar suspension with replacable spindles. If you buy a used one, be sure it has an AA in the serial number. Worthwhile Improvements have been made since the AA version.

Kendon makes a very nice open dual bike trailer. It has torsion bar suspension with replacable spindles. If you buy a used one, be sure it has an AA in the serial number. Worthwhile Improvements have been made since the AA version.

Hoople,
I've been searching for a used Kendon (single or double), thanks for that little tip.
I wasn't aware of that.

I have a 2009 Kendon Dual I've had 2 ultras on mine and it handles it very nice,I've since bought 2 new bikes that won't fit ,so I might be interested in selling it, Maybe a total of 500 miles of use

I have a 2009 Kendon Dual I've had 2 ultras on mine and it handles it very nice,I've since bought 2 new bikes that won't fit ,so I might be interested in selling it, Maybe a total of 500 miles of use

I'd be interested if I had a way to get here. Unfortunately, I have no vacation
time left to allow me to drive to Fl and then back to NJ. When I was younger I'd probably just do it in a weekend, but no more of those types of road trips.
Besides, by the time I paid the gas/tolls/food etc for the trip, I could probably buy a new trailer. :s

Coming north any time soon. :D

With a torsion flex axle and a diamond design you can build a very nice very low to the ground two bike trailer for about 500 bucks and that includes all the hardware and full size tires.

Deucedog,
Have no plans to head north in the future, But if you want a great trailer look at the Kendons ,they fold up and store in a very small area, no wider than the width of the tire.

Back