free website stats program Trailer for sale or rent | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Trailer for sale or rent

Check out your local HF store and buy a utility trailer -- then you'll have it for the next time.

I would not haul my bike on a HF utility trailer very far. Emergency short distance, yes. Other than that, no.

I am merely asking for some suggestions not sarcasm. I was hoping someone in my area might want to rent their trailer for a few weeks.
If you have nothing good to ad, please stay silent.

So none of the Craigslist posts will work then??

The failure to plan quote was not called for. I need a trailer in 4 months. So As you can see I am planning. No sarcasm was asked for or appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
The failure to plan quote was not called for. I need a trailer in 4 months. So As you can see I am planning. No sarcasm was asked for or appreciated.

That failure to plan quote is his signature line and in every post he makes and was not directed at you

Brian

I don't know if you found one yet, but our local Lowes has several models of utility trailers, very similar to what I have, with drop down tailgate. I bought mine from a local trailer sales about 10 years ago, 5x8 and a trike will fit on it just fine. 3200 lb. capacity, paid $700.

Anyone have or know someone that has a motorcycle trailer for sale or rent that will fit a Trike. I need it for about a month in June-July?

I forgot to mention that I live in the Phoenix area.

I need it to tow my Trike across country and back.
U-Haul does have motorcycle trailers fir rent but they are not wide enough or long enough to fit a Trike. I thank everyone for their suggestions and if you happen to know of anyone in the Phoenix area that wants to sell or rent a trailer for a month, let me know.

Back