free website stats program Tragic Accident in CA | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tragic Accident in CA

I offer condolences. Such a tragedy.
I had the joy of riding a rental HD in Ocotillo a few years ago. I just kept thinking how beautiful it was, the scenery, the vistas, the desert. I pictured myself being in that group and to see that joy just shattered. How could you cause that and just keep driving....terrible.:(

Wow, this is terrible and hits close to home. My wife and I were riding in that area just a couple of weeks ago. It gives me the chills!

My prayers to the the families of the riders who were killed and the injured riders who survived.
:(

But for the grace of God go I. My condolences go out to all the friends and families of the victims. Stay alert and ride safe everyone. :(

But for the grace of God go I. My condolences go out to all the friends and families of the victims. Stay alert and ride safe everyone. :(

When I was young and dumb I thought I was bullet proof, this is one tragic accident that should have never happened, We can never be too careful and always keep your eyes moving and look for escape routes, prayers go out for all tonight

I'm not in the states so I don't get all the news, have they found the guy who caused this, the Honda driver?

What an unfortunate tragedy. Especially toward the holidays. Thoughts and prayers to all involved and their families. God Speed.

Back